Monday, June 17, 2013

2 Toned Gradient Stamping

Hello Again, 
I have another mani and it's a stamping one. I love the color's in this one it's so vibrant! 

OPI: Kiss Me On My Tulips Gradient Stamping
 
Outdoor Lighting 



 
This mani was fun and well lets be honest, good practice! lol. I don't have the best aim with this kind of stamping. As you can see some of the images were not centered perfectly. But I was happy with it. This was not my design and the link to the blogger with this beautiful art will be linked below.  Give it a try! Thanks again for stopping by. :)



What I used:
  • OPI: Kiss Me On My Tulips for the base
  • China Glaze: Gothic Lolita sponged on the tips
  • Sally Hansen: Silver Sweep stamping color
  • BM#01 Plate
  • Seche Vite: Top Coat

I seen this on her blog and had to try it. Hers are much nicer of course!

Link: http://www.lucysstash.com/2012/07/gradient-and-stamping-nail-art-manicure.html

 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog
Sincerely, Ali

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...