Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sally Hansen Luster Shine: Lava

Hello Again! 

Yes I have another mani for ya. This is one of Sally Hansen's Luster Shine polishes. Lava! Man I love this polish it's amazing. 

Sally Hansen: Lava
Polish alone 
   
Outside


I love how this mani turned out. This polish is pretty shear but 3 layers worked fine for me or you can layer it over another color. It also lasted 5 days without chipping so I was pleased with that.  Even in the shade it was showing pink, burnt orange and some red hints as well. I got a lot of compliments on this mani for sure. :)


What I used: 
  • Sally Hansen Luster Shine: Lava - 3 coats for this mani 
  • Wet n Wild: Ebony hates chris - For black zebra print 
  • Bundle Monster plate: #223
  • Seche Vite: Top coat 
Well there ya have it. I hope you enjoyed this mani and thanks again for stopping by. :)   




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog
Sincerely, Ali

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...