Monday, June 17, 2013

A couple of simple mani's

Hello Everyone, 
I have two simple mani's here for ya and hope you enjoy the photo's

A Dotted Mani

Outdoor lighting


Pure Ice: Twisted


Indoor Lighting


Hi there and I hope you enjoy the photo's.  The dotted mani was fun and did take a little time but it was well worth it.


What I used:

  • OPI: A Grape Fit Color Club: Eternal Beauty
  • Sally Hansen: Celeb City
  • Wet n Wild: Buffy The Violet Slayer
  • Seche Vite: Top Coat

Buffy the violet slayer is coming off blue. It's really a deep dark shimmery purple. ugh phone camera's lol Thanks again for stopping by! :)


This is not my idea/creation all the credit goes to a blogger called: Deez Nailz She did this and it looked so pretty I had to try it. Here is her link
. http://deez-nailz.blogspot.com/2012/08/sally-hansen-generations.html





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog
Sincerely, Ali

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...