Monday, June 17, 2013

A Faded Gradient Stamping Mani

Yes! Another post :) 

I hope you like this mani as much as I do. It's a sponging mani over a stamp design. These colors go so well together. Sparklicious! 

Revlon: Demure
 
Outdoor Lighting

Window lighing

Such Sparkle!



Well hello again :) 

I have a fun mani here with some sponging and stamping. 
I tried to pick colors that would go well together and I think I did pretty good. It can be a bit tricky picking out colors that blend well that's for sure.  Below is a list of the items I used. Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the photo's and have a great week! 


What I used:
  • Revlon: Demore for my base
  • Sally Hansen Insta Dry: Silver Sweep for stamping
  • Bundle Monster: #201 lace pattern
  • Sally Hansen Luster Shine: Lava sponged on tips
  • Sally Hansen Diamond: Fairy Tail Ivory sponged on the middle
  • Seche Vite: Top Coat



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog
Sincerely, Ali

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...