I hope you like this mani as much as I do. It's a sponging mani over a stamp design. These colors go so well together. Sparklicious!
Well hello again :)
I have a fun mani here with some sponging and stamping.
I tried to pick colors that would go well together and I think I did pretty good. It can be a bit tricky picking out colors that blend well that's for sure. Below is a list of the items I used. Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the photo's and have a great week!
What I used:
- Revlon: Demore for my base
- Sally Hansen Insta Dry: Silver Sweep for stamping
- Bundle Monster: #201 lace pattern
- Sally Hansen Luster Shine: Lava sponged on tips
- Sally Hansen Diamond: Fairy Tail Ivory sponged on the middle
- Seche Vite: Top Coat