Monday, May 6, 2013

Pink Zebra print mani with Glitter tips

Hello, 
Here is a pretty pink mani with Zebra print and Glitter tips. 

OPI: Kiss Me On My Tulips


Window Light



Better view of the glitter tips



This is not my design I just did my own version of this mani because my nails are much shorter and smaller. Of course her mani looks much better with her long pretty nails. Her link is below. :)

What I used:
  • OPI: Kiss Me On My Tulips - 2 coats 
  • Bundle Monster: Zebra Stamping - BM #223 
  • Revlon: Facets Of Fuchsia on the tips 
  • Wet n Wild: Ebony hates Chris - Zebra print color
  • Seche Vite: Top Coat 

My Inspiration is from: chitchatnails.com  She has an awesome blog with beautiful photo's. Thank you again for stopping by. :)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog
Sincerely, Ali

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...