Saturday, May 18, 2013

OPI: Can't Find My Czechbook

Hello Yet Again,

I have one more mani today! I promise :)  This one is a pretty green/blue color from OPI called Can't Find My Czechbook. Oh my that name lol 
 

OPI: Can't Find My Czechbook
Sponging Gradient

Window Sunlight

Bottle Shot

Okay this mani is my last for today, I have this on now as I type this out. It has lasted 6 days! It's so bright and colorful. A great Spring/Summer mani for sure, I just love it. 

What I used: 
  • OPI: Can't find my czechebook - 1 good coat is all you need
  • Sally Hansen: Pacific Blue - Sponged on the tips and up a bit
  • Pure Ice: Oh Baby! - 1 thin coat
  • China Glaze: Lemon Fizz - for dots in the flowers 
  • Bundle Monster plate: #16 Flowers 
  • Wet n Wild: White Polish for the flowers
  • Seche Vite: Top Coat 
This was a small project and it does take a bit of time to do but it's so worth it. After sponging on Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue to the tips and up a bit.  I let it dry then added the stamping of the white flowers just by my cuticle line. I then added yellow dots in the center of each flower. Let that dry a bit then added one layer of Pure Ice Oh Baby! Then my top coat and we are done! :)

I thank you again for stopping by and hope you are enjoying the weekend. :)     



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog
Sincerely, Ali

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...