Saturday, May 18, 2013

Color Club Eternal Beauty Holo Mani

Hello Everyone, 

I have a beautiful holo polish here. Purple is one of my favorite colors so I just love this polish! 

Color Club: Eternal Beauty
In the shade

In the sun

Bottom left: Bright sunlight!
 

I love Color Club polishes. They apply so well and look amazing! 

What I used: 
  • Color Club: Eternal Beauty - 2 thin coats 
  • Nail art sticker: Flower design on ring finger 
  • Nail art rhinestone: In the middle of the flower
  • Seche Vite: Top coat
Well that's all for this mani, Hope you enjoyed the photo's and thanks for stopping by. :)     




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog
Sincerely, Ali

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...