Monday, May 6, 2013

A Blue Layered Mani

Hello Everyone,

I have a pretty blue layered mani here. This is what I am waring now. It's very sparkly! 

Revlon: Radiant layered over Sally Hansen: Pacific Blue

 





I love how this mani turned out. The glitter in Radiant is so pretty and really sparkles. I got a lot of compliments on this combo. :) 

What I used: 
  • Sally Hansen: Pacific Blue - 1 good coat! 
  • Revlon: Radiant - 1 coat
  • Seche Vite top coat - 1 coat 
The blue polish from Sally Hansen is my favorite royal blue. It really just needs one coat to apply. I hope you enjoyed this mani and I thank you for stopping by. Have a great week. :)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog
Sincerely, Ali

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...