Friday, May 31, 2013

My Wild Roses and a Pink Stamping Mani

Hello Everyone,
I have a pretty mani for you today. It was by pure accident that this mani matched the colors of my wild rose bush. I swear! lol  

OPI: Kiss Me On My Tulips
My Wild Roses!


My pink matching nails
Please click the photo's for a better view! 

Hello Again :) 

I love how this mani turned out and then when I saw my rose bush I was kind of tickled how they matched. All that is missing is some yellow and well flowers. Any how this many was very easy to do. 


What I used:
  • OPI: Kiss Me On My Tulips - 2 coats 
  • OPI: Mod About You - for the stamping on the tips 
  • Konad: M73 the little blocks pattern
  • Seche Vite: Top Coat 
Well I hope you enjoyed the photo's and thanks again for stopping by. :)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog
Sincerely, Ali

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...