Friday, May 31, 2013

A Shiny Red Mani

Hello! Yes I am back again. :)
This mani is what I am wearing for this weekend. I love just how sparkly it is!  

OPI: The Show Must Go On!

Outside View on a cloudy day

Indoor Light from a window



Hello and I hope you enjoy this mani as much as I am. It was a simple one. I started out trying to do a water marble and just could not get none of the polishes to work together. So I came up with this instead. 

What I used: 
  • OPI: The Show Must Go On! - 3 thin coats over a white base
  • China Glaze: Glitz'n Pieces - Over the ring finger
  • Seche Vite: Top Coat 
Well that about does it. I hope you all enjoy your weekend and be safe out there if you or your family are near any of these crazy storms. I live in Tennessee so we have some coming our way. 
Thanks again for stopping by! :) 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog
Sincerely, Ali

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...