Monday, May 6, 2013

April Autism Awarness Nails


Hello Bloggers

I am re-posting my Autism Awareness Nails because they meant so much to me and for my son who has Autism.  



Autism Scentsy Warmer

Close up


What I used:
  • Sally Hansen: Pacific Blue- 2 coats 
  • Pure Ice: Oh Baby!- Layered on top
  • Dotting tool: For puzzle piece 
I did my ring finger in a basic white base then used a dotting tool to create the puzzle piece. If you search YouTube for puzzle piece design you will find many videos on how to do this simple fun design.  

I hope you all have a great week and thanks again for stopping by.   




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog
Sincerely, Ali

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...